40 Acres with Barn and Pasture. Fully fenced, inlaw quarters, guest house, views
16501 Ponderosa Way
Volcano, California 95689
- Price: 1,200,000 USD Property Area: 40.00 Acres
- Property Type: Home with existing horse facilities Property Use: Hobby Farm, All Around, Therapeutic Riding School, Cattle Ranch
- Special Amenities: Guest Quarters, Barn,guest house,In-law quarters, shop, vie Utility Type: Electric, Well, Propane
- Bedrooms: 4 Bathrooms: 4.00
- Age: 1997 House Area: 3,472 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Realtor Architectural Style: Ranch
40 Acre Ranch set upon California's Mother Lode's historic gold-mining frontier, the place is virtually a world of its very own whose ambiance is the perfect ratio of refined eclecticism while maintaining a subdued, understated elegance and panache. The regal ranch sits secure and secluded just outside the much revered, tucked-away storybook village of Volcano. The main home's masterfully designed interior lighting is plentiful, ambient and natural thanks to its numerous over sized windows and ten separate skylights and its notably charismatic knotty pine walls provide a handsome, uniform accent throughout every building on the premises. A separate detached guest house and Barn are a must see.