Rancho Victoria Equestrian Center - 12 Acres of Serenity In Los Angeles County. New Price - Great Value
22945 Coltrane Avenue
Newhall, CA 91321
- Price: 2,250,000 USD Property Area: 0.00 Acres
- Property Type: Home with existing horse facilities, Land with existing horse facilities, no home, Raw Land zoned for horses, no Home Property Use: Hobby Farm, Hunter Jumper, Dressage, Cutting, Polo, Reining Horses, Riding School, Western Riding, English Riding, 3-Day Event, Retired Horses, Horse Rescue, Trail Riding, Breeding Facility, Race Track, Therapeutic Riding School
- Special Amenities: Double Wide Mobile Home, 90% Usable Land, Cell Tower Leases Produce Monthly Inco Utility Type: Electric, Well, Propane
- Bedrooms: 0 Bathrooms: 0.00
- Age: 0 House Area: 0 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Realtor Architectural Style: -
Welcome to Rancho Victoria -
This long established equestrian property is tucked into the mountains of Newhall, CA. Behind a private gated driveway that leads up to the center aisle barn, lose yourself in the serenity of this 12 acre parcel with towering oak trees and unending trails with views as far as the eye can see.
Located minutes from Stevenson Ranch, Santa Clarita Valley, the San Fernando Valley and a short drive to the Westside. This property has close and easy access to anywhere you need to be quickly all while enjoying the quiet of the ranch.
The main breezeway barn consists of 31 stalls with interior groom stalls, hot and cold running water, office, tack rooms and bathroom. Stalls are equipped with automatic waterers, fans, mats and gates.
In addition to the 31 stalls there are 4 in and out stalls, grooming cross-ties, separate wash racks, fully enclosed hay storage, shavings and muck areas, turn outs (2 with lights), round pen, paddocks, hot walker, garage work space and so much more.
Need a place to ride? No problem! The main ring laser leveled in 2019 is 225' x 112', has lights, speakers, outdoor seating and a clubhouse. The Mountain ring is quite large, has great footing and can be used as a ring or split into large paddocks for layups, babies or retirees. The ring is not your thing... get "lost" on the many trails that take you through the property and through the mountains overlooking Los Angeles or Santa Clarita.
This property could easily be turned into a lay, rehab, retirees or layovers as there are very few properties that provide such services close by.
Besides horses, this land is zoned Agricultural. Bring your goats, donkeys, piggies and .. They are all welcome here!
The land is in two parcels with the same address. 2.58 acres is zone R1 and A2.2 and the 9.58 acres is zone LC20 and A2.2. T
Wait there is more! Included in the sale is a 2bd 2ba double-wide mobile home, a water truck, harrows, all related equipment to move in and get started, office furniture, tools, and more. A list of assets (included and excluded) will be provided.
There is no deferred maintenance, 2 water wells, 90% usable, electrical throughout the property has recently been meticulously gone through. The property is being sold where is – as is.