Equestrian Property at the Beach
240 Green Bay Road
Ocean Isle, North Carolina 28469
- Price: 1,295,000 USD Property Area: 39.00 Acres
- Property Type: Land with existing horse facilities, no home Property Use: Hobby Farm, Hunter Jumper, Dressage, Cutting, Reining Horses, Western Riding, English Riding, Retired Horses, Horse Rescue, Trail Riding, All Around
- Special Amenities: Guest Quarters Utility Type: Electric, Gas, Well, Propane
- Bedrooms: 5 Bathrooms: 4.50
- Age: 1997 House Area: 3,664 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Realtor Architectural Style: -
Nestled within mature pecan groves, this stunning 39 +\-acre equestrian property is move-in ready for you and your horses and is only 10 minutes to the beach! The acreage includes fenced pastures with shelters, a round pen, large chicken coop, trails, beautiful landscaping and much more.
The main residence over the barn offers spectacular views of the property from every window. It has three bedrooms, an office, two and a half baths, and boasts luxurious amenities throughout. The large chefs kitchen is perfect for entertaining as well as the 120 foot deck which spans the entire length of the second floor and presents a marvelous opportunity for gatherings while watching the horses and riders below. In addition, there is a large two bedroom, one bath apartment with a big kitchen and its own entrance. Perfect for a farm manager or in-law suite.
The expansive barn can be configured for 10 stalls with new RAMM European-inspired Tuscany Stall fronts are included. It has a large tack room with bathroom, wash down area, vet room, hay storage room, and is configured with three garage areas for tractors, farm equipment or residence cars.This property has it all!