Advent Hill Farm - Southern New Hampshire
165 Candlewood Hill Rd
Francestown, New Hampshire 03043
- Price: 775,000 USD Property Area: 105.00 Acres
- Property Type: Home with existing horse facilities Property Use: Hobby Farm, Hunter Jumper, Dressage, Cutting, Reining Horses, Riding School, Western Riding, English Riding, Retired Horses, Horse Rescue, Trail Riding, Gaited Horses, Horse and Buggy, All Around, Therapeutic Riding School
- Special Amenities: 7 Solid fenced paddocks, most with grass. Onsite carriage road for trails and drivi Utility Type: Electric, Well, Propane, Cab
- Bedrooms: 4 Bathrooms: 4.00
- Age: 1984 House Area: 4,000 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Realtor Architectural Style: Passive solar contenporary
Located just two minutes from a country highway on a quiet, dead-end gravel road, Advent Hill Farm is a serious equestrian’s dream farm. It is privately sited on 105 acres, with 10+ acres open - and most of that is wrapped in solid, permanent fencing. The balance of the land is protective woodlands and meadow, with extensive onsite trails that were once used for carriage driving.
Overlooking the barns is a 3BR/3.5BA 1984 passive solar contemporary that sports its original design and interior. After all, Advent Hill is all about the horses! Sitting on the enclosed screen porch, enjoy sweeping views over the pastures and the horses to the views beyond. Designed for passive solar gain, the slate-floored sunroom absorbs the heat of the winter sun, sliders can be opened as far as needed to allow the heat into the tiled kitchen. The oil-fired Buderus boiler is the home’s central heating source. FEATURES:
70’ x 168’ Center Hill Barn indoor arena built in 2012
100’ x 200’ Grass ring adjacent to the indoor arena
6 Stall 52’ x 60’ Main Barn - double center aisle-tack room and lounge
Adjacent 7 Stall 36’ x 45’ Morton barn
PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE FOR COMPLETE DETAILS