SOLD 44± Acres offered in 3 Lots in the Smoky Mountains
Jones Cove Rd
Cosby, TN 37722
- Price: 1 USD Property Area: 0.00 Acres
- Property Type: Raw Land zoned for horses, no Home Property Use: -
- Special Amenities: - Utility Type: Electric
- Bedrooms: 0 Bathrooms: 0.00
- Age: 0 House Area: 0 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Realtor, Auction Architectural Style: -
ABSOLUTE AUCTION: 44± Acres offered in 3 Lots in the Smoky Mountains
Bidding ends Tuesday, April 16th at 6:30 p.m. (ET)
Selling to the Highest Bidder
Lot 15: 1.92± acres on Jones Cove Rd / 736±’ frontage on Yellow Breeches Creek
Lot 18: 17.49± acres on Jones Cove Rd/ Partially wooded/ creek frontage
Lot 19: 25.21± acres on Jones Cove Rd/ Partially wooded/ creek frontage
This property offers seclusion, scenic views, creek frontage and abundant wildlife as well as several prime building sites. The property is conveniently located 30 minutes from Sevierville, Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg in the Cosby community. You are only minutes away from the Great Smoky Mountains National Park, Bent Creek Golf Course, Mount Cammerer, several zip-line tours and many other places of interest. This is an opportunity to develop your retirement estate or your own private getaway. Power and water available.
• Absolute Auction (Selling to the Highest Bidder, No Minimum/No Reserves)
• Cosby, Sevier County, Tennessee
• Power and water available
• Scenic Views
• Paved Road
Broker Participation Welcome. 10% Buyer’s Premium.
Will McLemore, TN Firm #5241, RE #272767