4 BD HOME: 6 STALLS 14.5 AC 60X100 INDOOR - 35 MINS TO WEC!
2242 St Rt 50
Batavia, Oh 45103
- Price: 789,000 USD Property Area: 14.50 Acres
- Property Type: Home with existing horse facilities Property Use: Hobby Farm, Hunter Jumper, Dressage, Cutting, Polo, Reining Horses, Riding School, Western Riding, English Riding, 3-Day Event, Retired Horses, Horse Rescue, Trail Riding, Gaited Horses, Horse and Buggy, All Around, Breeding Facility
- Special Amenities: - Utility Type: -
- Bedrooms: 4 Bathrooms: 3.00
- Age: 100 House Area: 3,354 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Realtor Architectural Style: Traditional
Truly exquisite historic farm house that is full of character and charm with a 1,400 sq ft addition in 2000! Indoor Arena is 60 x 100! Must see in person to appreciate the space of this home! Convenient location on US 50 in Owensville, Ohio that is just 35 minutes from the newly renovated World Equine Center in Wilmington, Ohio.
This incredible 3,354 sq ft home boasts a second story master suite with attached Morning Kitchen. The second floor laundry leads to the walk-through master closet and master bath with marble vanity that is flooded with natural light. Enjoy your morning coffee on the covered master balcony that overlooks the barn, pastures, and pond! The pond is fully stocked and professionally maintained by Jones Fishery with 2018 fish having already been purchased.
Tile and hardwood floors throughout the home with beautiful Spanish tile accents adorning the master stair case and living room hearth. Craft room/office with separate entrance adjoins the kitchen.
Detached 4 car garage and spacious workshop with loft and additional storage area.
Attached caretakers cottage/apartment has full bath, kitchen, sleeping loft, and living room.
A 6 stall insulated barn with 2 birthing stalls also provides storage for 400+ bales in it's gabled hay loft. Barn has concrete floors and double mats in the stalls along with automatic heated waterers. Property and paddocks are completely fenced with 3 board white fence that was recently painted in summer of 2017. Separate stallion lot and 3 paddocks in total.
Additional amenities include:
Butlers Pantry w/ large walk-in closet and Wine Cooler
Nestled next to the beautiful Pattison Park and just 15 minutes to shopping and dinning areas.