Picturesque pastures on an upscale horse farm
54910 SR 15
Bristol, IN 46507
- Price: 950,000 USD Property Area: 47.00 Acres
- Property Type: Home with existing horse facilities Property Use: Hobby Farm, Hunter Jumper, Dressage, Riding School, Community, Western Riding, English Riding, Retired Horses, All Around, Breeding Facility
- Special Amenities: Guest Quarters Utility Type: -
- Bedrooms: 3 Bathrooms: 2.00
- Age: 150 House Area: 1,600 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Owner Architectural Style: -
Enjoy 47 acres of rolling pastures with quaint and upscale horse facilities and housing in northern Indiana. This elegant property hosts a 3 bedroom house, 2 barns with 19 stalls of assorted box and foaling sizes, a heated lobby with a bathroom and kitchenette, tack and grooming areas, a hot-water wash bay, a 75'x225' outdoor arena, 66'x143' indoor arena, and 40'x60' equipment building with guest quarters. The picturesque landscape is divided into 7 pastures, 3 actively producing hay fields, a round pen, a paddock, and a groomed front lawn with a pond and landscaping. The property is technologically advanced, with automatic sprinkler systems in the indoor arena and front lawn, and a security monitoring system in the main barn. It is conveniently located right outside the cozy town of Bristol, Indiana, and just minutes from the I-80 turnpike for easy travel. Located 10 minutes south of Michigan, 1 hour east of Illinois, and 1 hour west of Ohio. The facility currently runs as a boarding barn, but could also be a private training facility or personal hobby farm.