North Port Florida Equestrian Estate
6162 Malton Street
North Port, Florida 34286
- Price: 599,000 USD Property Area: 4.15 Acres
- Property Type: Home with existing horse facilities Property Use: Hobby Farm, Hunter Jumper, Dressage, English Riding, 3-Day Event, Retired Horses, Trail Riding, All Around, Breeding Facility
- Special Amenities: Pool, Guest Quarters Utility Type: Electric, Propane, Sol
- Bedrooms: 5 Bathrooms: 3.00
- Age: 23 House Area: 3,224 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Realtor Architectural Style: -
Sprawling custom built estate home on 4.15 horse friendly acres. This property has it all. Detached 2 bedroom 1 bath guest home (built 2005), 5 stall barn with Nelson stainless waterers, irrigated dressage arena with felt and sand footing, and a 20 meter round pen. The main house has 5 bedrooms (or 4 bedrooms with a den at your option), 3 full baths, oversized 3 car garage. This is all surrounded by lush, well drained pastures and a lovely grove of large oaks. The large master suite features dual walk in closets and huge master bath with jetted garden tub and separate roman shower. The main living area of the home has a living room, family room, formal dining room and open concept kitchen. The air conditioning system has two zones for comfort and efficiency. The entire rear of the home has French doors that lead to the large lanai and heated pool. Behind the pool is a large composite deck framed by large oaks. The pool has both solar and gas heat. The pool solar and main home roof were new in 2011. In addition to five stalls, the barn has a large tack room, wash stall and air conditioned workshop. The barn is very well ventilated for the comfort of your equine friends. Fencing is mostly 2” x 4” no climb wire with numerous gates. The adjacent parcel of 4.51 acres is also available, see MLS# CL7408739. Call today for a private tour, homes like this one are very hard to find.