175 Acre Equestrian Hobby Farm
2027 6 Highway
Hamilton, Ontario N0B 2J0
- Price: 3,500,000 CAD Property Area: 175.00 Acres
- Property Type: Home with existing horse facilities Property Use: Hobby Farm, Dressage, Riding School, Community, Western Riding, English Riding, Horse Rescue, Trail Riding, All Around, Breeding Facility
- Special Amenities: - Utility Type: Electric, Well, Wood burni
- Bedrooms: 4 Bathrooms: 2.00
- Age: 1975 House Area: 1,500 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Realtor Architectural Style: -
Welcome to 2027 Highway 6. Located between Guelph and Hamilton directly on highway 6 this 175 acre equestrian hobby farm offers plenty of opportunities. Previous used as a goat milking operation this farm could easily be converted to suit any use. Multiple access from 10th Concession, Highway 6 and Freelton Rd. Running in behind the expanding town of Freelton with close proximity to Weneil and Bridle Ridge Executive Homes. Lovely 4 bedroom 2 bath home features a newly update kitchen. Sit and relax in your living room looking out your large front window while enjoying a warm fire from the wood burning fireplace. This home is carpet free on the main and upper lever and is fitted with central vacuum. This property offers 3 out buildings including 15 stall free standing barn with heated workshop and fenced outdoor riding ring. Barn has hot water and separate septic system from the house. New well drilled in 2015, new house septic 2016 (barn has separate septic system install approximately 10 years ago), new roof in 2010. Acres of natural trails and hay fields. Beautiful creek running through property allows for wonderful family hikes with never leaving your property. Approx 55 acres open, balance is mature bush. Property has approximately 15 acres of untapped hardwood maple trees. Wide varieties of other hardwoods including birch, hemlock, oak etc. House and all building are well care for and maintained. This farm is a must see. Don't delay, book your private showing today.