38 ACRE HORSE FARM WITH 1800 FT OF RIVER FRONTAGE
12247 Onondaga Road
Onondaga, Michigan 49264
- Price: 379,900 USD Property Area: 38.00 Acres
- Property Type: Home with existing horse facilities Property Use: Hobby Farm, Hunter Jumper, Reining Horses, Riding School, Western Riding, English Riding, Retired Horses, Horse Rescue, Trail Riding, Gaited Horses, Horse and Buggy, All Around, Breeding Facility, Dude Ranch
- Special Amenities: Pool, hunting, garden, 4 acre hay field, 1800 ft river frontage, harvest-able timber, energy efficient proper Utility Type: Electric, Well, Propane, wood boil
- Bedrooms: 3 Bathrooms: 2.00
- Age: 1970 House Area: 0 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Realtor Architectural Style: Ranch
No need to retreat ''Up North'', you can live in this country 3 bed 2 bath home all year round including 38 acres of #1 SE county for hunting, a barn, garden, 4 acres hay field, stables, riding arena, in ground pool, & 1,800ft of river frontage. Harvest-able timber on a highly energy efficient property with high speed internet available, very reasonable tax rates, & 1 year home warranty. It is conveniently located to multiple major highways that make Lansing, Jackson, & Eaton Rapids easily accessible. After relaxing on the back deck overlooking the pool & riding arena, retreat inside to the kitchen for a great home cooked meal. The kitchen has beautiful red oak cabinetry, wood flooring, and newer appliances. Full basement adds extra space with an office/craft room.