Waterfront Horse Farmette on Maryland's Eastern Shore
6365 Palmer Mill Rd
Hurlock, MD 21643
- Price: 415,000 USD Property Area: 7.30 Acres
- Property Type: Home with existing horse facilities Property Use: Hobby Farm, Hunter Jumper, Dressage, Western Riding, English Riding, 3-Day Event, Retired Horses, Trail Riding, Gaited Horses, Horse and Buggy, All Around, Breeding Facility
- Special Amenities: Loft, attic, baseme Utility Type: Electric, Well, Propane, solar pane
- Bedrooms: 4 Bathrooms: 2.00
- Age: 1819 House Area: 2,352 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Realtor, Owner Architectural Style: -
Turn-key, move in ready horse farmette located on the Eastern Shore of Maryland. The charming farm house,built in 1819 with an addition built in the 1970's, boasts three large bedrooms with a loft bedroom located on the third floor, two recently upgraded, full bathrooms and ample storage in both the finished attic and basement. Open concept kitchen and family room lead through to a large dining room. This house has been renovated to be more modern while retaining the original character. Solar panels make for exceptionally reasonable monthly utility bills, new propane boiler installed in 2017, Comcast hookup available for television and internet. Original hardwood floors featured throughout most of the house. The 4 stall barn features, 10x12 stalls, Bugstomper fly system, fully matted aisle way and hot and cold water. Land includes white vinyl fencing with tile-drained paddock, two large turnout fields with one also being used for a riding ring. Automatic waterers are located in every field. Two large stadium lights allow for riding at any hour of the day. 100' round pen can also double as a turnout area and is seeded with all weather pasture. Separate tack room 8x10 and 30'x24' workshop/garage allows for ample storage of all farm and equine equipement. Waterfront features rip wrapped shoreline with a jetty and boat ramp on the Marshy Hope Creek. Great fishing and hunting opportunities! This property has something for every member of the family! Motivated sellers - emergency in family forces sale. Many more photos available.