1900's Farmhouse in Georgia for Sale
6428 highway 136
- Price: 350,000 USD Property Area: 28.89 Acres
- Property Type: Home with existing horse facilities Property Use: Hobby Farm
- Special Amenities: - Utility Type: -
- Bedrooms: 3 Bathrooms: 2.00
- Age: 0 House Area: 2,000 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Realtor Architectural Style: -
1900s farmhouse tastefully redone with a large entertaining kitchen. Sitting on just under 29 acres along the Chickamauga Creek. The home is cozy with 3 bedrooms or use 2 as bedrooms and one as an office. Open floor plan with plenty of space for entertaining, Oversized laundry room is a wonderful plus. Enjoy your expansive porches overlooking the abundant landscape. There is an adorable potting shed to hold all your landscaping tools. Your guests have their own private retreat in their guest house with covered parking. The property is completely fenced with a 34′ x 60 ‘ barn that has power (it is not hooked up but ran to the barn) and water. Just 30 minutes to downtown this could be your main home, your getaway place, or rent it out as a Air B&B to guests traveling with horses.