41 Acre Horse Farm on Eastern Long Island
451 Edwards Avenue
Calverton, New York 11933
- Price: 2,975,000 USD Property Area: 41.00 Acres
- Property Type: Home with existing horse facilities Property Use: Hobby Farm, Hunter Jumper, Dressage, Cutting, Polo, Reining Horses, Western Riding, English Riding, Retired Horses, Horse Rescue, Gaited Horses, All Around, Therapeutic Riding School
- Special Amenities: - Utility Type: -
- Bedrooms: 3 Bathrooms: 2.00
- Age: 1905 House Area: 2,000 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Realtor Architectural Style: Farmhouse
A truly unique offering of 41+/-acres, consisting of 3 single and separate parcels with multi-use zoning for commercial, agricultural and residential development. The property includes 10+/- acres zoned for light industrial usage with high visibility, 29+/- agricultural acreage and 1.72+/- acres of vacant residential land suitable for a sizeable home and pool with possible subdivision. This property is in a highly sought-after location on the East End of Long Island, where neighboring commercial businesses include Fed Ex, Hampton Jitney, and John Deere. The property borders farms, a golf course and vineyards, tree & apple orchards, shopping, organic farms, parks, shopping, recreation are within a 5-minute drive. The property is fenced with premier new specialty fencing with 23 turnout/paddocks, riding trails and a regulation ring. There are three barns with a total of 30 horse stalls, bathroom and wash stalls, an indoor riding arena with attached heated viewing room, outbuildings and run-in sheds. A prime opportunity with tremendous potential in a flourishing location. Carpe Diem!