Rolling Hills Horse Farm in Culpeper, VA
16473 Crowell Lane
Culpeper, Virginia 22701
- Price: 1,599,000 USD Property Area: 93.00 Acres
- Property Type: - Property Use: Hunter Jumper, Cutting, Riding School, Western Riding, English Riding, Retired Horses, All Around
- Special Amenities: - Utility Type: Well
- Bedrooms: 4 Bathrooms: 4.50
- Age: 1986 House Area: 4,908 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: - Architectural Style: Colonial
A beautiful horse farm like this one is rarely on the market. Gently rolling hills & pastures on 93+ acres. Two Barns the larger barn has center aisle w/16 stalls & indoor lighted riding arena and tack room. Smaller barn has tack room & 5 stalls. Outdoor riding arena for training. Has a hot-walker. 3-4 board fenced pastures. Run in shed in pasture. If new owners don't want to use the barns, a great income producing property to rent to horse trainers. Quanset hut for farm equipment storage. It has a cabin that can be rented out. 2 car garage attached to house, seperate 3 car garage & workshop and separate 2 car garage w/office space. House has 3 finished levels, 4 bedrms each w/ own bath. Large Master suite with bath and sitting area. Open kitchen & family room with wood beamed ceilings and recessed lighting, large windows to enjoy the view from all sides. Laundry room, walk-in pantry with sink, fridge & oven. Staninless appliances in kitchen. Hardwod floors throughout. Wood-burning brick fireplace. Formal dining and living room. It has everything a horse farm needs and more. Located within mintues of Route 29 and about 10 minutes from downtown. Don't miss this one!