Price Reduced - Luxurious Equestrian Estate With Custom Stable Near Aiken, SC
114 Larkspur Rd.
Wagener, South Carolina 29164
- Price: 2,150,000 USD Property Area: 23.00 Acres
- Property Type: Home with existing horse facilities Property Use: Dressage
- Barn Type: Center Aisle Number of Stalls: 4-8
- Paddocks: Yes Turn Outs: Yes
- Grass Pasture: Yes Riding Arena: Yes
- Arena Type: Outdoor Riding Arena Current Use: Regulation Dressage
- Round Pen: No Euro. Hot Walker: No
- Wash Rack: Yes Tack Room: Yes
- Hay Barn: No Grooms Quarters: Yes
- Other Livestock Zoning: - Other Zoning: -
- Special Amenities: Guest Quarters Utility Type: Well
- Bedrooms: 4 Bathrooms: 7.00
- Age: 6 House Area: 6,100 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Owner Architectural Style: Georgian Colonial designed by the award winning architectural firm of McIntyre-Capron
This spectacular 23 acre equestrian estate rests on a hilltop with distant vistas surrounded by mature professional landscaping in the rolling hills of Aiken County, South Carolina. A delightfully private setting with polo fields and other large properties nearby yet located only 15 minutes from the conveniences of Aiken and Wagener.
Six year old custom built 6,100 square foot brick Georgian Colonial designed by the award winning architectural firm of McIntyre-Capron of Philadelphia, Pa. and built by Kisner Construction of Aiken, SC. Extensive custom millwork and hardwood floors are throughout the house and volume ceilings accentuate the grandeur of this magnificent home.
First floor is well designed for entertaining and family living with an open concept. Elegant entry hall with grand staircase and arched doorways give way to a welcoming family room with fireplace and French doors leading to a large screened porch. Expansive gourmet kitchen is a delight with high end appliances, extensive granite counter tops and a large eating area surrounded by a circular set of windows. Stately dining room is perfect for gatherings and the large study with built-ins provides a comfortable retreat. Main floor master suite includes sitting and dressing areas; his and hers bathrooms and individual walk-in closets. A second generous sized guest room with full bathroom is also on the first floor.
There are two additional private guestrooms on the second floor, each with a full bath, walk-in closet; and a comfortable sitting area.
In addition to the house, there is a stunning custom designed stable measuring 60 X 96'. The barn includes inlaid rubber pavers in the center aisle, tongue and groove stained pine walls and ceiling, four 12 X 12' stalls with Nelson automatic waterers as well as two 12 X 12' wash stalls with infrared heaters, a 20 X 20' feed room, a 20 X 20' tack room, a powder room, laundry room and an exquisite 1640 square foot one bedroom apartment with a loft and full bath.
Other structures include a screened observation hut adjacent to the irrigated full regulation size riding arena with a mixture of screenings, sand and clay and a 40 X 56' equipment building with built-in workbench, electricity and water.
Private showing available to qualified buyers with 24 hour notice.
Visit windsweptfarm-aiken.com for more information.