Income Generating & Established Equestrian Facility Nestled on 118 Acres. Heavily Wooded. Easy access to Metro Areas.
3261 S River Road
South Charleston, Ohio 45368
- Price: 950,000 USD Property Area: 118.00 Acres
- Property Type: - Property Use: Dressage, Cutting, Reining Horses, Riding School, Community, Western Riding, English Riding, Retired Horses, Horse Rescue, Trail Riding, Horse and Buggy, All Around, Therapeutic Riding School
- Special Amenities: 7 Miles Maintained Bridle Pat Utility Type: Propane
- Bedrooms: 3 Bathrooms: 1.50
- Age: 1900 House Area: 1,770 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: - Architectural Style: Cape Code
Preserved farmland includes 71 acres of woodland teaming with wildlife. Approx. 30 income-producing tilled acres. Established equestrian boarding facility is smartly nestled between the trees. Main barn W/18 stalls, the second barn W/indoor arena & private 5 stall row. Enjoy riding in the well-drained 100x200 outdoor arena. Multiple pastures. Witness Mother Nature's beauty on the seven miles of cut trails that criss-cross the land; glorious whether atop a horse or ATV. Cute-as-a-button cape cod home, fully renovated in 2007 including new roof, siding & windows. Fall in love W/the wide-open space of the great room & functional kitchen. Easy to care for wood-look flooring. Upper floor serves as 3rd bedroom or a perfect flex space. This dream farm is an easy commute to several metro areas.Under conservation easement. www.tecumsehlandtrust.org