Rogers' Hill Farm
540 Highland Street
Marshfield, Massachusetts 02050
- Price: 1,095,000 USD Property Area: 2.02 Acres
- Property Type: Home with existing horse facilities Property Use: All Around
- Special Amenities: Guest Quarters Utility Type: Electric, Gas
- Bedrooms: 4 Bathrooms: 4.00
- Age: 1660 House Area: 5,214 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Realtor Architectural Style: Antique Colonial
If these walls could talk! Welcome to Rogers’ Hill Farm. Gracious and beautiful, this gentleman’s farm has gone through extensive renovations aimed at restoring its original structural integrity while preserving magnificent period details.Character and charm abound throughout this much loved property. The main house exudes warmth and features pumpkin pine floors, six fireplaces, exposed beams, and built-in cabinetry.Beyond this fine home an equestrian will be delighted to be greeted by rolling pasture, and stone walls that lead to a magnificent barn with 6 box stalls(2 with turnouts),a tack room and horse wash area. This peaceful setting allows direct trail access to nearly 300 acres of protected woodlands.Car enthusiasts will be pleased to know that there is room to store 12 cars on one level of the barn and investors or those looking for a separate home office or to generate rental income will benefit from the second home on site. Barn wings include a heated workshop & 3 car garage. Additional abutting acreage available for sale for Buyer of this "one of a kind" property.