11+ ACRE FULLY FENCED FARM W/ SEVERAL BARNS & A BEAUTIFUL CUSTOM HOME!
155 Bittersweet Lane
Berryville, Virginia 22611
- Price: 739,900 USD Property Area: 11.00 Acres
- Property Type: Home with existing horse facilities Property Use: Hobby Farm, Hunter Jumper, Dressage, Riding School, Western Riding, English Riding, Retired Horses, Horse Rescue, Trail Riding, Gaited Horses, All Around, Breeding Facility
- Special Amenities: - Utility Type: Electric, Propane
- Bedrooms: 5 Bathrooms: 4.50
- Age: 15 House Area: 4,400 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Realtor Architectural Style: Cape Cod
An amazing 11+ acre farmette w/ everything you could want in a home, farm facility and more! This farm is turn key with two 48' x 24' barns w/ stalls, a machine shed, run in shed, a third barn w/ 3-4 stalls & run in area, trailer parking, board & wire fencing, auto waterers & hydrants in every field, electricity in every building, several flat fenced areas for riding & easy ride out! The 4,400 sq. ft. Cape Cod boasts elegance and openness, 4 large bedrooms all with private bathrooms, including a main level master suite w/ deluxe bath, jetted tub & separate shower, 20 ft. ceilings in the great room & sun room, formal entry w/ second level loft & overlook, formal dining room, gourmet kitchen, fully finished lower level w/ in law suite, decks, patios & more! This will make a wonderful home for your family & your four legged friends! Close to the Shenandoah River, wineries, vineyards, breweries, shops, restaurants, historic sites & more! Offers an easy commute to Northern Virginia & an awesome Clarke County country location! You're going to love it!