11606 Handboard Rd
Keymar, MD 21757
- Price: 1,499,000 USD Property Area: 164.00 Acres
- Property Type: Home with existing horse facilities, Land with existing horse facilities, no home, Raw Land zoned for horses, no Home Property Use: Hobby Farm
- Special Amenities: - Utility Type: Electric, Gas, Well
- Bedrooms: 5 Bathrooms: 4.00
- Age: 1821 House Area: 0 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Realtor Architectural Style: -
Willows Farm is a historic pre-Civil War farmstead of 164 rolling acres in northeast Frederick County, Maryland Currently an award-winning cattle operation, the farm, and its well-provisioned pastures and paddocks could easily transition to equestrian use. The property consists of eight separate parcels, several of which offer prime residential building opportunities. Shaded by mature trees near a spring-fed brook, the five-bedroom, four bath main home dates back to 1821 with a “new” wing added in 1865. Outbuildings include a partially rebuilt bank barn, three cattle barns, a farm office and garage/storage facility as well as the traditional spring and bakehouses from the original farmstead.