2372 McKenzie Creek/ 228 + Acres in Scotts Valley California for Sale
2372 McKenzie Creek
Scotts Valley, California 95066
- Price: 3,300,000 USD Property Area: 228.44 Acres
- Property Type: - Property Use: Hobby Farm, Hunter Jumper, Dressage, Cutting, Polo, Reining Horses, Riding School, Community, Western Riding, English Riding, 3-Day Event, Retired Horses, Horse Rescue, Trail Riding, Gaited Horses, All Around, Breeding Facility, Therapeutic Riding School, Dude Ranch, Cattle Ranch
- Special Amenities: - Utility Type: Propane
- Bedrooms: 1 Bathrooms: 1.00
- Age: 76 House Area: 480 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Realtor Architectural Style: Cabin built in 1942
A very special 228.44-acre property consisting of 3 parcels, 45.55, 82.59, 100.3 acres each. All parcels to be sold together as a package, APNs are 094-011-25, 26, 27. There is an old growth of redwood that still exists near the creek, one of the trees is approximately 12 feet in width! The property was called the Deep Woods Camp for girls in the 1940s-1960s. There is a 480 sf main cabin 1/1 built in 1942 is still standing and in decent shape, some other out-buildings as well. There is a main road going through the 3 parcels, easy access from Scotts Valley through Bean Creek Road (2.1 miles from Scotts Valley Drive to McKenzie). Private estates, family compound, vineyard, horses, and award winning Scotts Valley schools. Potential $1M timber harvest net. Property reports and maps - https://www.dropbox.com/sh/4sw99k52asn68ql/AAB51eVbOfb-HARaWhNNDMk7a?dl=0 The property may have last been logged between 1890 and 1910. Net stumpage (Old Growth 1,078 MBF) + (Second Growth 2,079 MBF) * 40% = 1263 * @$1000 = less harvest plan, admin, permits, tax, @ $150,000 = $1M+ net Use GPS to 2372 McKenzie last property at end on road.