3421 West Lake Road
Cazenovia, New York 13035
- Price: 1,570,000 USD Property Area: 31.63 Acres
- Property Type: Home with existing horse facilities Property Use: Hobby Farm
- Special Amenities: - Utility Type: -
- Bedrooms: 3 Bathrooms: 3.50
- Age: 2006 House Area: 3,906 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Realtor Architectural Style: Transitional
Located in the heart of Equine Alley situated on 32 acres is a custom built country estate by J. Penoyer with an immaculately cared-for home and top-end facility for horses. Substantial heated barn includes riding arena, tack room, viewing room, hay & equipment storage, bathroom & laundry, radiant infloor heat and 6 stalls. Pastures with heated water stations throughout. Unsurpassed in design and elegance, the Transitional home offers 3 bedrooms and 3 en suite baths, dramatic 2-story great room has tumbled marble flooring and a marble gas fireplace, well-equipped knockout kitchen with Wolf & SubZero appliances, stunning cherry cabinetry, mahogany woodwork and an arched gas fireplace set in a wall of stone. The best of outdoor entertaining takes place in the impressive private courtyard with expansive stone fireplace and pizza oven. So much more is included in this villa-inspired, upscale slice of horse country.