4275 Hessel Road
Sebastopol, California 95472
- Price: 1,499,999 USD Property Area: 4.49 Acres
- Property Type: - Property Use: All Around
- Special Amenities: - Utility Type: Well
- Bedrooms: 4 Bathrooms: 2.50
- Age: 1988 House Area: 1,984 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: - Architectural Style: Farmhouse
Imagine living on your very own wine country equestrian estate at the end of a quiet road, where there’s no traffic to interrupt the tranquility. Time slows down once you drive through your private gate. Your horses whinny to acknowledge your return and you can finally exhale. No more stress from the office, you are HOME and it’s a warm welcome. In the morning, enjoy a cup of coffee while watching them wander freely in generous stalls, paddocks and turn-outs. You’ll spend much more time in the saddle, as this turnkey property provides you with quality riding space in and beyond the arena. Walk out your front door, and find yourself in front of the fantastic barn, where your horses await.
You’ll quickly realize what it means to live the country life. Horse properties abound throughout the area, giving you the sense you are in some remote area, when you are actually only a few miles from town, great schools, outstanding restaurants, music and even a small town theater.
Added to that, this is a really Smart Buy! This property is really affordable, with its income generating rental, as well as a guest apartment. Estimated rental income of approximately $24,000 a year (for the granny unit alone) makes this an income property as well as your primary residence. The tax benefits are tremendous and the income will pay for approximately $350-400,000 of the property. The rest is yours and you’ll be so glad you made the move!
The main home has been lovingly remodeled and really shines. From the rich, hardwood floors to the amazing kitchen (yes, a kitchen designer lives here and gave this home a huge upgrade, way above anything else in the price range!) you will love the space with views to both the east and west. Four generous sized bedrooms and two beautifully remodeled bathrooms to retire to plus an office or den, redwood decking and stone patio. Excellent water and enough to irrigate pastures, should you so desire.
All in all, this is a cut above the rest, a home for you, your loved one and your horses.
For You & Your guests:
• 4 Bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms
• 1984 Square Feet on 4.49 acres +/-
• 1000 Square Foot +/- guest apartment
PLUS Single level Income Producing Granny Unit
• 800 Square Foot +/- granny unit
• Estimated potential rent of $2,000 per month
For The Horses:
• Terrific double wide aisle barn with tack room, tons of storage and hot water wash rack
• Room for 12 stalls, currently holds 4
• All stalls enjoy covered runs and open onto large paddocks, when desired
• Large outdoor arena of 100 x 200 plus a roundpen for schooling
• Wonderful native, sandy loam footing helps keep horses sound