LARGE EQUESTRIAN ESTATE IN SHEDIAC CAPE NB CANADA
2525/2523 Route 134
Shediac Cape, New Brunswick E4P 3E5
- Price: 1,900,000 CAD Property Area: 103.89 Acres
- Property Type: Home with existing horse facilities Property Use: Reining Horses, Riding School, Community, English Riding, Retired Horses, Horse Rescue, Trail Riding, Gaited Horses, Horse and Buggy, Breeding Facility, Race Track, Therapeutic Riding School, Cattle Ranch
- Special Amenities: Guest Quarters, Second house on the property- 3 Bedrooms Bungalow with finished basement and possible apt in the barn as well Utility Type: Heat Pump- Geotherma
- Bedrooms: 6 Bathrooms: 4.00
- Age: 2010 House Area: 3,300 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Realtor Architectural Style: Bungalow
100+ ACRES •COVERED ARENA • SECOND HOUSE • POND • BARN 17 STALLS An equestrian dream! Stunning property with 100 acres+ of land, 1600 SQ Foot equestrian barn & two beautiful homes. The 9 year old Barn was constructed w/ commercial grade steel & features (17) 10X12 Stalls with comfort mattress, automatic water bowls, & each stall has a water shut off. There are 2 heated tack rooms, hot & cold water wash bay, as well as a foaling stall. Full indoor riding arena with washed sand, heated viewing room with safety glass/internet & bathroom w/ ceramic flooring. The riding area also has the potential for an apartment w/rough in for another bathroom. All energy efficient lighting throughout the barn, security camera linked to both homes, indoor storage for horse bedding & a large hay loft with max capacity for 10,000 square bales. Civic 2525 is a 3 bed 2 bath bungalow with partially finished basement & attached garage built in 2006. Civic 2523 is a 3 bed 2 bath bungalow with both attached & detached garages built in 2007. 32 X 55 Detached garage is heated, insulated & wired and also has a full bathroom. All of the buildings on the property are equipped with a commercial grade generator that switches on within 6 seconds of a power failure. Also features underground wiring, windmill that aerates the 200X200 pond that houses many ducks, Large green pastures & fenced paddocks, & a 100X200 Outdoor Riding pen. Land is all surveyed and registered with plenty of room to put in riding trails.