Horse/hobby farm with stall barn, shop, and 40 acres, beautiful large home
46098 Chalet Valley Lane
Hinckley, Minnesota 55037
- Contact for Price Property Area: 40.00 Acres
- Property Type: - Property Use: Hobby Farm, Hunter Jumper, Dressage, Cutting, Polo, Reining Horses, Riding School, Community, Western Riding, English Riding, Retired Horses, Horse Rescue, Trail Riding, Gaited Horses, Horse and Buggy, All Around, Breeding Facility, Therapeutic Riding School, Dude Ranch, Cattle Ranch
- Special Amenities: Guest quarters/ranch hand apartment above stall ba Utility Type: Gas, Well, Propane, Wood burning stov
- Bedrooms: 3 Bathrooms: 3.00
- Age: 0 House Area: 2,000 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Realtor, Auction, Auction Architectural Style: Chalet Style, multi-level including full basement, huge sunroom, large open kitchen with new spa room, attached garage
BEAUTIFUL HORSE FARM ON 40 ACRES
(Open house to view Real Estate only, Fri. Aug. 10th, 5-7 pm) To be auctioned at 12:00, Thurs. August 23, 2018 at property location.
Ideal Horse/Hobby Farm Residential Property-Home is 2000+ square foot with 2+ rooms down stairs, main full bath, and room with 6 Anderson full-glass doors/sun room. Master bedroom downstairs has two full-size walk in closets. Livingroom has vaulted ceilings with full fireplace. Two upstairs bedrooms and full bath. Modern kitchen with new Whirlpool appliances, and new washer and dryer, wood paneled throughout and vaulted ceilings. Spa room with newer Gulf Coast Spas hottub. Attached 2-stall garage with apoxied cement floor, insulated and lined. Home is heated with propane forced air furnace and has Daka wood stove in basement, and has central A/C. Lots of storage space in basement. New water heater, pressure tank, and water softener. Newer 4-In. drilled well. Beautifully planned yard with Alderberry, Apple and Plum trees, Rubbarb plants and a frog pond. Gazebo and outdoor privy.
Horse barn is 80x36-Ft. w/half-length 16-Ft. lean-to. All cement floored with 6 large box stalls with sliding doors. Above stall storage/hay loft. Includes living quarters apartment with wood stove. Barn has insulated ceiling. Drive-through center with two end doors. Within riding distance from miles of state riding trails within St. Croix State Park!
Semi-drive through shop building 50x30-Ft. with oil change bay with 16-Ft. Lean-to, and attached double garage that is insulated and lined, 30x24-Ft. with 12-Ft. Lean-to. Both with cement floors.
This property is a horse-owner’s dream! Open pasture, buildings and corner of property has Crooked Creek and Thunder Creek forking on edge of 40-acres. Private, end-of-the-road setting, on high land with good drainage. Ready to move into with large home for family or multiple families, and ample outbuildings for boarding facility or country business. MUST see to appreciate! Attend the open house or call Kirk to view home prior to auction day. This is an opportunity that can’t be missed. Country living commutable to metro area or Duluth.
Legal Description: Property ID: R09.0007.000. Pine County, Sec. 2, Twp 41, Rg 18, 40 Acres SW ¼ of the NW ¼. Micro # 509563, 510229.
TERMS: 10% down on the day of auction, the balance due in 45 days, subject to seller’s confirmation. Call Carol Reinhardt, Broker, with questions at 218-845-2260.