**SOLD** Riverfront Equestrian Retreat, one hour to Portland Oregon
24 Whitewater Drive
Trout Lake, Washington 98650
- Price: 1,395,000 USD Property Area: 11.50 Acres
- Property Type: Home with existing horse facilities Property Use: Hobby Farm, Hunter Jumper, Dressage, Cutting, Polo, Reining Horses, Riding School, Community, Western Riding, English Riding, 3-Day Event, Retired Horses, Horse Rescue, Trail Riding, Gaited Horses, Horse and Buggy, All Around, Breeding Facility, Race Track, Therapeutic Riding School, Dude Ranch, Cattle Ranch
- Special Amenities: Guest Quarters Utility Type: Electric, Propane
- Bedrooms: 3 Bathrooms: 2.10
- Age: 1987 House Area: 2,500 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Realtor Architectural Style: Remodeled Ranch
The scene is set among the majestic foothills of Mt. Adams along the White Salmon River as our backdrop. Quaint Trout Lake provides a sanctuary for the outdoors adventurer in all of us! This 11+ acre rustic-chic estate offers both functionality while maintaining superb design elements throughout. The main home exudes warmth and charm with 3 bed, 2.1 bath and almost 2,500 sqft across gleaming hardwoods, cozy gas fireplace and open concept main level living. Multiple decks invite the babbling sounds of riverfront property as they leisurely surround the hot tub and sauna for ultimate relaxation. The picture perfect cabin oasis affords any guest the authentic nature experience without sacrificing comfort. Nostalgic double beds plus loft, kitchenette and cowboy them ambiance is sure to delight. The thoughtfulness and passion shine bright once you enter the stables, comprised of boxed stalls, attached covered runs, tack room, on-site laundry, grain room and workshop. Suitable farm hand living quarters affords additional on-site responsiveness. The creature comforts are apparent across the plethora of covered turn-outs, and grazing pastures. . Saunter over to the indoor arena where instruction is paramount, evidenced by the grand stands and the equipped for every occasion meeting hall. Friends, family, guests, instructors and students gather to enjoy all things Equestrian. Both riders and spectators thrill at the regulation track and grass Dressage court encapsulated by Mt. Adams in the distance. After your ride, take a stroll along the riverfront trail and cool off before heading back to the barn for the evening. In need of more space, no problem, picture perfect guest house with it’s own separate entrance houses visitors, vacationers or trainers. Envision hosting a summer family reunion or opening your complex to avid horse enthusiasts. This property proves you can indeed have it all!