Horse Farm With Spectacular Views
163 Phillies Bridge Rd
New Paltz, New York 12561
- Price: 950,000 USD Property Area: 38.00 Acres
- Property Type: Home with existing horse facilities Property Use: Reining Horses, Trail Riding, Breeding Facility
- Special Amenities: - Utility Type: Electric, Well
- Bedrooms: 2 Bathrooms: 2.00
- Age: 15 House Area: 1,300 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Realtor Architectural Style: Ranch Home
WOW! That is all you can say when you drive to this amazing horse farm with the most spectacular views in the area of horses grazing in the field, western sunsets over the mountain and the eastern sunrises. 90% of the property is fenced for horses, a 7 stall horse barn with bathroom & hot and cold running water, office and 2nd floor haymow. 30 x 32 new garage that shelters all farm equipment. There are 4 run in sheds for animal shelter, 3 hydrant wells to water. The home is understated for the property but a very comfortable place to live. If you have the desire to build yourself your dream home you potentially have enough road frontage to do that. The property is located approximately one mile outside of Gardiner which you can get to via horseback on the Wallkill Valley Rail Trail which is just steps away from the farm. Or head North to New Paltz which is approximately 6 miles via the rail trail. Surrounded by local farm stands that have raw milk, grass fed beef, organic vegetables & fruit. Come join the movement of living off the land and serving up your own farm to table meals. It's a wonderful life!!!