Private Home with Upscale Horse Facility 20 mi west of downtown Knoxville
516 Dixon Road
Knoxville, Tennessee 37934
- Price: 850,000 USD Property Area: 3.00 Acres
- Property Type: Home with existing horse facilities Property Use: Hobby Farm, Hunter Jumper, Dressage, Riding School, Western Riding, English Riding, Retired Horses, All Around
- Special Amenities: Gated entrance, fully fenced, screened porch, 627sf bonus room, 2 master suites, oversized 2 car garage w/possible 2 additional, trailer parking, 660sf near finished barn 2nd f Utility Type: -
- Bedrooms: 3 Bathrooms: 3.00
- Age: 30 House Area: 4,471 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Realtor Architectural Style: Ranch expanded and updated in 2003 to include the barn and pastures. New price! Plus $15,000 renovation credit at closing.
Retreat to 3 acres of privacy w/this 4,471 sf 3 bd 3 ba updated expanded ranch located on an immaculately maintained horse farm. Enjoy 1 floor living, including 2 master suites. Amenities include cherry kitchen cabinets w/slide-out shelves, granite, tile backsplash, cntr-islnd, breakfast bar & walk-in pantry. Cathedral ceiling, plenty of natural light, and wood floors throughout. All new HVAC, water heater, security sys, water connection to main, appliances, intercom to driveway gates & renovated main bath. The property features a 1,992 sf 3-stall barn w/heat & air, unfinished second story, tack & lounge, full bath facilities, plus all new roof, HVAC, water heater, security sys, water & dust proof lighting, circuit panel, deck & stairs to unfinished 2nd floor. This farm also has room to add a riding ring. This 3 pasture horse farm located in Farragut TN, one of Knoxville’s prestigious towns, offers residents close proximity to major city museums, live theaters, restaurants, shopping, Smokey Mountains and highway access north to the Bluegrass state of KY; south to Atlanta, GA; east to Asheville NC; and west to Nashville TN; each is within 3 hours. Other attractions include lakes and rivers for boating and fishing, horseback riding trails, hiking, golf courses and airports accommodating both private and commercial air travel. Residents enjoy minimal traffic, mild winters, low property taxes, and excellent school systems (for resale value) and uniqueness of a major college town. Relocate to your own little sanctuary and bring your horses with you. No HOA. For more info contact Debbie Schrimpsher 865-386-1311 or visit: www.walkerrealtygrouptn.com.