*SOLD* The Epitome of Equestrian Property, Over 120 Acres of Riding!
28303 SW BAKER RD
Sherwood, Oregon 97140
- Price: 3,950,000 USD Property Area: 120.00 Acres
- Property Type: Home with existing horse facilities Property Use: Hobby Farm, Hunter Jumper, Dressage, Cutting, Reining Horses, Riding School, Community, Western Riding, English Riding, 3-Day Event, Retired Horses, Horse Rescue, Trail Riding, Gaited Horses, Horse and Buggy, All Around, Breeding Facility, Therapeutic Riding School, Cattle Ranch
- Special Amenities: Guest Quarters, multiple home sites, convenient location, on site trails, existing boarding/training facili Utility Type: Electric, Gas, Well, FOR-AIR, HT-PU
- Bedrooms: 3 Bathrooms: 2.50
- Age: 2016 House Area: 2,100 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Realtor Architectural Style: 1 Story
Iconic Sherwood Forest Equestrian Center Exemplifies what Oregon Horse Country has to Offer! Majestic 120+ acres Encompass Mount Hood Views, Wooded trails and Rolling Pastures. Long established boarding/training facility equipped with 55+ stalls, 100X220 indoor arena, 150X300 outdoor with 30+ turnouts. Just 5 miles to I-5 in the heart of desirable Sherwood. All the accouterments one would expect.
Original farmhouse and New 2016 single level upscale manufactured home too.