Muleshoe Ranch | Luxury Home on 4,161 Acres and Trout Stream
4398 Palmer Canyon Rd
Wheatland, Wyoming 82201
- Price: 5,500,000 USD Property Area: 4161.00 Acres
- Property Type: Home with existing horse facilities Property Use: Western Riding, Trail Riding, All Around, Cattle Ranch
- Special Amenities: - Utility Type: Electric, Well, Propane
- Bedrooms: 4 Bathrooms: 5.00
- Age: 10 House Area: 9,776 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Realtor Architectural Style: Two Story Stone
• 2016 passive income from this property was $100,000 generated by leasing the grazing and irrigated crop ground.
• 4,161± total acres: 225± irrigated acres currently planted to malt barley; 100± creek bottom acres; 508± acres native grass pasture, 6± acres for improvements, and 3,321.76± BLM acres
• Two Zimmatic low-pressure center pivots irrigate 175± acres using 1881 Territorial water rights from Sybille Creek which predate the irrigation district
• 9,776± sq. ft. custom two-story home, built in 2007, with two double car, over-sized garages
• Gourmet kitchen with walk-in pantry, breakfast nook, and butler’s pantry
• Three bedrooms with private bathrooms, walk-in closets, and built-in dressers
• Master suite includes sitting area with gas fireplace, morning kitchen, his and her walk-in closets, and bath with massage tub and walk-in shower
• Great room, office, mudroom, laundry room, game room with kitchen, and theater room
• Landscaped yard with sprinkler system and water feature
• 1,485 sq. ft. historic rock horse barn
• 3,200 sq. ft. shop
• 1,680 sq. ft. and 1,520 sq. ft. equipment sheds
• Eight additional outbuildings ranging from 1,760 to 168 sq. ft., continuous panel horse paddock, roping arena, horse runs, and working corrals.