Circle S Ranch
18474 Highway 550
Ridgway, CO 81432
- Price: 1,200,000 USD Property Area: 44.00 Acres
- Property Type: Home with existing horse facilities Property Use: Riding School, Horse Rescue, Therapeutic Riding School
- Special Amenities: 1200 square feet unbuilt; infrastructure for full 3,000+ square fe Utility Type: Electric, Well, Propane
- Bedrooms: 3 Bathrooms: 3.00
- Age: 1999 House Area: 1,800 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Owner Architectural Style: ranch
Circle S is a working 44-acre horse ranch, located near Telluride, halfway between Ridgway and Ouray, and 10 minutes from the Ridgway Reservoir for fishing, boating, and water sports. We are also 10 minutes from the road into the Cimarron Mountains. We are in the heart of the San Juans, known for world class fly fishing, hot springs, and breath taking views. The ranch is designed for keeping horses and livestock, raising your own hay, and being almost completely self-sufficient. Of note, Circle S has deeded water rights (1.25 CFS), a waterfall and working well, a beautiful pond with ducks and geese, a custom-built horse barn and dedicated hay barn, large arena, round pen, raised garden beds, chicken coop, and gated-pipe irrigated pastures. The main 1800 SF ranch house currently has 3 bedrooms/3 full baths, including a lock off studio apartment (Caretaker/mother-in-law), and large deck overlooking the mountains and valley. With an additional 1200 SF under cover, along with design ideas for build-out, this estate was custom designed for complete personalization and represents the dream-come-true for the lucky buyer.