Readington Township, New Jersey 08822
- Price: 1,260,000 USD Property Area: 6.50 Acres
- Property Type: - Property Use: Hobby Farm, Hunter Jumper, Dressage, Cutting, Polo, Riding School, Community, Western Riding, English Riding, 3-Day Event, Retired Horses, Horse Rescue, Trail Riding, Gaited Horses, Breeding Facility, Therapeutic Riding School
- Special Amenities: - Utility Type: oil,propane gas, electr
- Bedrooms: 3 Bathrooms: 3.00
- Age: 0 House Area: 0 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: - Architectural Style: Custom built
Incredible equestrian facility, custom built by renown B&D Barn Builders, provides an exceptional environment for your horses! Amazing details at every turn, this 8 oversize box stall barn provides every amenity for horse and rider. Extra wide aisle with soaring ceilings, European yoke doors, full bath including shower, private office, heated tack room with kitchen and heated washstall complete the amenities.
A regulation size dressage area overlooks the private preserved lands behind the property and provide for a bucolic private setting. A custom constructed round pen is suitable for starting or retraining horses. Lush fields feature run in sheds and there is a separate building for hay storage.
The custom built home boasts a gourmet kitchen, open floor plan on the first floor and luxurious master suite with full bath. An expansive deck is an extension of the kitchen and provides scenic views of the property! Located on a quiet country road in Readington Township, yet very close to Flemington, the county seat of Hunterdon!
Once owned by an Olympic show jumper rider, this facility provides a location to access any equestrian activity in NJ, NY or PA. World class vets, farriers, tack and feed stores are just minutes away.