CALLING ALL NATURE AND EQUINES LOVERS!!! Situated on the Helderberg Escarpment Trail steps from the Partridge Run Wildlife Management Preserve!!
21 Beaver Road
Berne, New York 12023
- Price: 485,000 USD Property Area: 63.00 Acres
- Property Type: Home with existing horse facilities Property Use: Hobby Farm, Riding School, Trail Riding, All Around, Cattle Ranch
- Special Amenities: - Utility Type: Electric, Well, Oil Above Ground, Sept
- Bedrooms: 1 Bathrooms: 1.00
- Age: 1995 House Area: 1,350 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Realtor Architectural Style: Farm House
COUNTRY LIVING AT IT'S FINEST!! With spectacular mountain and valley views, peace & tranquility await you! There is so much to this awesome log cabin style cottage with chef-style oven, hardwood floors throughout, soapstone fireplace, ornately hand crafted custom bathroom tiles and a clawfoot tub - Retro meets rustic!! As one of the highest points of the mighty Helderberg Mountain Range and directly on the Helderberg Escarpment Trail stepping off this property you step onto Partridge Run Wildlife Management Preserve. Over 4,500 acres of state maintained groomed trails. Just .8 miles to one of the 5 reservoirs that are home to beaver, fishing and a variety of migratory birds. This parcel is a dream location for writers, equestrians, bird watchers, hunter/gatherers, kayak or canoeing, snow shoeing, snowmobiling, cross country skiing, hiking and mountain biking and the socially inept alike. Never be indoors and you may not see or hear another person for days. Only 30 minutes to Albany!!