Quality Built Home and Self Sufficient Farm in Florida
Holt, Florida 32564
- Price: 1,500,000 USD Property Area: 81.02 Acres
- Property Type: - Property Use: -
- Special Amenities: Barn; BBQ Pit/Grill; Columns; Fenced Back Yard; Fenced Cross; Fenced Lot-All; Hurricane Shutters; Patio Enclosed; Pool - Enclosed; Pool - Heated; Pool - In-Ground; Satellite Dish; Sauna/Steam; Shower; Sprinkler System; Stable; Summer Kitchen; Tennis Cou Utility Type: Gas, Well, Appliances: Auto Garage Door Opn; Cooktop; Dishwasher; Microwave; Oven Self Cleaning; Refrigerator; Refrigerator W/IceMk; Security System; Smoke Detector; Stove/Oven Gas Utilities: Electric; Gas - Natural; Phone; Private Well; Septic Tank Existing Leases: Mstr Bdrm/Mstr Bath: MBath Double Vanity; MBath Dressing Area; MBath Separate Shwr; MBath Tile; MBath Walk-In Closet; MBath Whirlpool; MBed Sitting Area; MBed Trey Ceiling; MBed Walk-in Closet; See Remarks Energy: AC - 2 or More; AC - Central Elect; Ceiling Fans; Double Pane Windows; Heat Cntrl Gas; Insulated Doors; See Remarks; Solar Screens; Water Heater - Gas; Water Heater - Solar; Water Heater - Two
- Bedrooms: 4 Bathrooms: 3.00
- Age: 1998 House Area: 4,739 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: - Architectural Style: Craftsman Style
Welcome to this captivating home on 80 acres in Northwest Florida. The Electric gate entrance welcomes you to the pristine landscape and great workmanship custom-built home.
Designed for indoor and outdoor entertainment, this property offers quality finishes throughout. The social kitchen features vaulted ceiling lighting, Corian counter-tops and a center island stove and custom cabinets. Step into the Master bedroom with oak wood flooring and large custom-built closet. The split bedroom floor plan has large bedrooms with spacious closets with plenty of storage and a 5-person Sauna as you exit to the pool area and outdoor kitchen.
Extra storage is available in the attic by a stair way from the over-sized 3-car garage.
The barn is deserving of the finest horses with 8 stalls, a pull-through bay for your trailer along with a feeding room, a tack room and a bathroom!
A separate hay barn provides 3,200 square feet to store your hay. An additional storage building measure 221’ x 18’ can be used for Run-in stalls and/or to store your farm equipment.
A large Gazebo is provided to be for those summer Bar-b-ques and even wedding events.
The property is fenced and crossed fenced with 7 separated pastures. Irrigation is provided by a well dug to the Aquifer and spigots every 500 feet on fence lines.
The quality of ownership by a custom builder shows a true masterpiece home inside and out! There so many more amenities for you to come and see.
Located on U.S. Hwy 90, this property could be a great development for wedding venues, a great get-away for corporate vacations. Email me for more info: firstname.lastname@example.org
Farm equipment and furniture sold separately.