Horse Farm on Spectatular Chaumont Bay!
9974 County Route 125
Chaumont, New York 13622
- Price: 499,900 USD Property Area: 22.00 Acres
- Property Type: Home with existing horse facilities Property Use: Hobby Farm, Hunter Jumper, Dressage, Reining Horses, Western Riding, English Riding, Retired Horses, Horse Rescue, Trail Riding, Gaited Horses, Horse and Buggy
- Special Amenities: - Utility Type: Propane
- Bedrooms: 4 Bathrooms: 2.50
- Age: 116 House Area: 2,788 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Realtor Architectural Style: -
Awesome waterfront home on hill overlooking Crab & Fir islands on Pt. Salubrious, with four bedrooms, four stall two story garage, heated workshop, three stall horse barn, 240 feet of waterfront and 22 acres! Renovated farmhouse has new mother-in-law suite, office with sweeping views of the bay, deck, and enclosed porch. Outdoor features include more than 60 feet of dockage, fenced paddock & six acres of pasture, mowed riding/walking trails, and more acreage for your favorite recreational activities! This property offers year round waterfront living at its best! View video at: https://youtu.be/wrXv0hKq5AU