SOLD Meyers Creek Ranch on 200 Acres
3301 Old Dallas Rd
Bonnerdale, Arkansas 71933
- Price: 699,000 USD Property Area: 200.00 Acres
- Property Type: Home ZONED for horses, no existing facilities Property Use: Hobby Farm
- Special Amenities: Pool, Guest Quarters Utility Type: Electric, Gas, Well
- Bedrooms: 5 Bathrooms: 7.00
- Age: 0 House Area: 6,150 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Realtor, Auction, Auction Architectural Style: -
Auction – Saturday, Oct 7th at 10:00am
"Meyers Creek Ranch"
3301 Old Dallas Road
Bonnerdale (Hot Springs), AR 71933
Selling at or above $699,000
(Last Listed at $1.5 Million)
Luxury Ranch Living! Make Meyers Creek Ranch Your Own Private Playground to Hunt, Fish and Relax...Just Outside of Hot Springs!
Offered in 3 Parcels, Combinations or as an Entirety:
TRACT #1 - Custom Home on 133± Acres with:
• One Mile± of Meyers Creek Frontage
• 40' Infinity Edge Salt Water Pool with Waterfall & Hot Tub
• RV Storage Garage, Workshop & Equipment Barn with Deck Overlooking the Lake
• Private 6.6± Acre Lake with Sandy Beach
• Fully-Fenced Property
• 12-Seat Theater with 80" LED Screen with Dolby Surround Sound
• 5-Bedrooms (4 Masters) and 5-Full Baths, 2-Partial Baths
• 8-Car Garage
TRACT #2 - Caretaker's Home on 5.6 ± Acres with:
• Meyers Creek Frontage
• Lake Views
• Out Building
TRACT #3 - 63± Acres with:
Sale Date and Location: Saturday, October 7th at 10:00 am, registration begins at 9:00 am. The property will be sold from the premises at 3301 Old Dallas Rd, Bonnerdale, AR 71933.
Terms of Sale: 10% down due on auction day with the balance due at closing within 30 days.
Property Information: Additional information is available on our website.
Buyer’s Premium: A 10% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid to determine the total contract price paid by the purchaser.
Open House Events: An auction representative will be available for property tours on September 23rd, 24th, 30th and October 1st and 6th from 10:00 am – 3:00 pm.
Buyer Broker Participation: Brokers are welcome.
Directions: From intersection of Hwy 70 (Airport Rd) and AR 227 (Sunshine Rd), take AR 227 3.5 miles. Bear left on Old Dallas Rd 6.6 miles to the property.
10% Buyer’s Premium
Canyon Real Estate – Preston King
Auctioneer & Broker, AALB 2459 / PB00074283