One of a kind property in Missouri!
1700 Gratree Lane
Wentzville, MO 63385
- Price: 975,000 USD Property Area: 12.30 Acres
- Property Type: Home with existing horse facilities Property Use: Hobby Farm
- Special Amenities: Guest Quarters, 2 stocked ponds, 7 acres of irrigation, pole barn, extensive landscapi Utility Type: Electric, Gas
- Bedrooms: 4 Bathrooms: 3.00
- Age: 23 House Area: 5,211 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Realtor Architectural Style: -
An incredible opportunity to own a one of a kind property. Picturesque 12+ ACRE setting combines the privacy & tranquility of an elegant country estate, with all the conveniences being minutes away, all in a wonderful neighborhood community. The grounds and main residence were completely transformed over the past 15 years. There are literally breathtaking views from nearly every window in the stately Colonial. The home is light and airy, w/great open floor plan, exceptional updates, multiple verandas, 2 sunrooms, stunning kitchen w/high end appliances & cherry wood cabinets, gorgeous mahogany floors, finished walkout LL, and 3 car oversized garage w/studio. A GUEST HOUSE, 6 stall HORSE BARN, & POLE BARN complete the property (please ask about the extensive list of equipment that may stay). The meticulously maintained grounds include an irrigation system covering 7 acres, 2 PONDS, one w/fountain & stocked w/fish, and extensive list of mature trees & plants.