Beautiful Horse Property In Stanly County
403 Renee Ford Road
Locust, North Carolina 28097
- Price: 529,000 USD Property Area: 13.10 Acres
- Property Type: Home with existing horse facilities Property Use: -
- Special Amenities: Pool Utility Type: Electric, Gas, Propane, Above ground propane tank for gas logs in den. Buried oil tank for oil heating system
- Bedrooms: 4 Bathrooms: 3.00
- Age: 1972 House Area: 4,193 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Realtor Architectural Style: Ranch with walkout basement
Gorgeous home on 13 acres in the charming town of Locust. Updated kitchen with custom cherry cabinets, granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances. Beautiful glass doors are a lovely touch on the upper kitchen cabinets. Hickory hardwood floors and ceramic tile extend through the first level of the home. Relax by the gas fireplace in the den and look out over the private view of your backyard. Enjoy the panoramic view of the pastures and in ground pool as you relax on the back deck. The master bath features heated ceramic tile floors, a two person Jacuzzi tub, dual vanities and a walk-in shower. The master bathroom features additional closet space. The five stall horse barn features water, electricity, and a hay loft. Property features four fenced pastures and a riding ring, making this home a horse lovers dream. Lower level has a bedroom, bathroom, family room with fireplace, a second kitchen and walkout french doors to patio and pool. This makes for a lovely entertaining space and could also be a lovely in-law suite or teenager retreat. There is also a heated workshop and a one car garage on the basement level.The mud room on the main level offers wonderful storage and a place to drop muddy boots when coming in from riding.