Endless Living Possibilities in Ranch Colony
2000 SE Ranch Road S
Jupiter, Florida 33478
- Price: 7,595,000 USD Property Area: 20.00 Acres
- Property Type: - Property Use: -
- Special Amenities: Pool, Dishwasher, Dryer, Family Room, Fenced Yard, Fireplace, Hardwood Floors, Living Room, Microwave, Refrigerator, Swimming Pool, Washer, Bar , Barbeque, Ceiling Fan(s), Central Vacuum, Exercise Room, Exterior Lighting, Extra Building/Shed, Fenced, Fireplace, Formal Dining Room separated, Formal Entry, French Door(s), Gazebo , Hardwood Floors, High Ceilings (9 Feet+), Home Theatre, Hot Tub/Spa, Laundry - individual room - inside, Library, Master Suite, Mature Landscaping, Pool , Professional Landscaping, Separate Family Room , Smoke Ala Utility Type: -
- Bedrooms: 8 Bathrooms: 8.50
- Age: 0 House Area: 17,000 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Realtor Architectural Style: -
Residential bliss awaits in your own private, tropical paradise set on 20 lush acres in prestigious Ranch Colony in Jupiter. Enjoy an enviable lifestyle in an exclusive gated community that offers world-class amenities including golf at the world-renowned Dye Preserve, equestrian facilities and an airpark onsite, all nestled in exquisite natural surroundings.
This masterfully-crafted 8 bedroom, 8 and a half bath estate is designed with the finest appointments and state-of-the-art systems for upscale luxury living. A long, winding drive leads through picturesque grounds towards an incomparable 11,000+-square foot showplace home. Entertain in style in the thoughtfully-laid-out interior with elegant open main areas that flow seamlessly, or outdoors in the idyllic environs graced by a swimming pool, dining and lounge patio areas, summer kitchen and bar.
Though the scale of the home is grand, the ambience is comfortable and intimate with both formal and private spaces, and multiple bedroom wings. Soaring 14-foot ceilings enriched by tasteful crown moldings afford a wonderful sense of airiness. Stunning finishes such as marble imported from Spain, Jerusalem and Turkey, marble and pre-cast stone wood-burning fireplaces, architectural columns, coffered and tray ceilings, arched windows and doors, top-of-the-line fixtures and appliances create a classic yet contemporary allure. The granite and stainless steel kitchen with wood cabinetry, an enormous Palladian window, butler’s pantry and window-enveloped breakfast room will both the chef and family alike.
Other highlights include a formal dining room, library with built-in bookcases, movie theatre, billiard room and home gym. The sumptuous 1,700 sq ft master wing is a peaceful, sophisticated retreat removed from the living areas featuring gorgeous Brazilian cherry floors, a marble fireplace, huge his and hers walk-in closets, a second-story balcony overlook for morning coffee, and a large, opulent spa bath.
A generous 8-car garage provides ample space for your vehicles. The sprawling property enables endless living possibilities with plenty of room for a helipad, equestrian facility, private 3-hole golf course, sports courts and much more. Tranquil, exclusive and picturesque – no other community can claim the luxurious, eco-rich resources of Ranch Colony.