Dancing Horse Estate
6401 Rodeo Drive
Southwest Ranches, Florida 33330
- Price: 6,700,000 USD Property Area: 6.00 Acres
- Property Type: - Property Use: Hobby Farm, Hunter Jumper, Dressage, Cutting, Polo, Reining Horses, Riding School, Community, Western Riding, English Riding, Retired Horses, Horse Rescue, Trail Riding, Gaited Horses, All Around, Breeding Facility, Therapeutic Riding School, Dude Ranch
- Special Amenities: Guest Quarters Utility Type: Propane, Generato
- Bedrooms: 7 Bathrooms: 7.50
- Age: 12 House Area: 12,000 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: - Architectural Style: Mediterranean, Ranch
"Dancing Horse Estate", is a palatial Mediterranean Estate in prestigious Southwest Ranches, Florida, offering privacy, luxury and serenity. Expanding over six manicured acres, this estate features rich mahogany detailing, cathedral ceiling, hand painted murals, Murano glass chandeliers, Jerusalem stone in-lay and the latest in smart home technology for complete control at your fingertips. A true chef's kitchen satisfying the needs of any true gourmand featuring Sub-Zero and Viking appliances. 810 bottle temperature controlled wine cave, aquariums, custom bar, 20 seat home theater outfitted with Genelec sound and gym are only a few of the amenities.
"Dancing Horse Farm" is an onsite professionally crafted horse facility with an active income base. Meticulously maintained landscaped and engineered for optimal drainage. Dressage ring with lights/mirrors, jumper ring, bridle path and shaded paddocks. U-shaped 16 stall CBS barn surrounds an expansive riders lounge. Hot water wash racks, covered storage, generator, nicely appointed one bedroom one bathroom apartment, tack room, office and feed room all with central A/C. Located on a paved road in an thriving equestrian community with professional trainers, trails and local shows. Easy access to Miami and Ft. Lauderdale.