PIcture-Perfect Bucks County Equestrian Estate
553 Geigel Hill Rd
Ottsvile, PA 18942
- Price: 1,250,000 USD Property Area: 10.00 Acres
- Property Type: - Property Use: Hobby Farm, Hunter Jumper, Dressage, Reining Horses, Riding School, Western Riding, English Riding, 3-Day Event, Retired Horses, Horse Rescue, Trail Riding, Gaited Horses, All Around, Breeding Facility
- Special Amenities: Guest Quarters, Pool house, barn apartment Utility Type: Gas, Well, Oil Heat, Central Air. Septi
- Bedrooms: 4 Bathrooms: 3.00
- Age: 26 House Area: 3,056 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: - Architectural Style: Colonial
Hill & Dale Farm is every equestrian’s dream! The 9-stall barn w/attached indoor arena is complete with a hot/cold water wash stall, paneled tack room/ viewing window, attached 108x70 indoor arena, and 1 bed barn apart. has recently had $80k in renov., idea barn manger/trainer. There is a second 120x60 arena, a wood-fenced round pen, and fenced paddocks and pastures with run-in sheds, highlighted by the beautiful 1/3 acre pond with fountain. Overlooking the equestrian facilities is the 4 bed/3 bath farmhouse with over $280 in Kitchen renov. from last year. Antique barn wood and stone accents make the remodeled kitchen, family room, and mudroom truly one of a kind, and recessed lighting highlights the crown molding, 8” baseboards, and beadboard details throughout the lower level. Wolf, Subzero, Fisher & Paykel appliances. Outside, you’ll find a serene covered, multi-tiered deck overlooking the pool, complete with pool house, hot tub, built in barbecue and stunning specimen plants.