Country Charm in Colorful Colorado Springs CO
1663 Cragin Rd
Colorado Springs, CO 80920
- Price: 625,000 USD Property Area: 2.50 Acres
- Property Type: Home with existing horse facilities Property Use: Hobby Farm
- Special Amenities: - Utility Type: Electric, Gas
- Bedrooms: 7 Bathrooms: 4.00
- Age: 1969 House Area: 4,476 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Realtor Architectural Style: 2 story, full finished basement
Country charm 6 bedroom, 4 bath, custom country home. 4,467 sq. ft. of living space. This 2 story country estate is your horse property within minutes of city life. Property sits on 2.5 acres in Falcon Estates. Grande family room with a wood burning stove, formal dining room, large bay windows, oversized and open family kitchen with granite counter tops, upgraded high end kitchen cabinets and Brazilian cherry wood floors. Large mud room off kitchen fitted with upgraded, high end shelving/storage. Kitchen dining area is a walkout to a covered patio and stamped concrete pad with western view of Pikes Peak. Full finished basement with 3 more bedrooms, bathroom, additional family room with shelving and pellet stove. An abundance of storage space in this home. Mature landscaping for privacy and outdoor entertaining along with a nice playset for the kiddos. The best of both worlds: country lifestyle with the convenience of the city. Oh, wait~there’s more! 2,500 square foot horse barn with several sectioned rooms and a loft. Lots of natural light and barn does have electrical and lights in place.