Most recently listed for $21,000,000, the estate will be Auctioned Truly Absolute, Without Reserve.
429 Taconic Road
Greenwich, Connecticut 06831
- Price: 21,000,000 USD Property Area: 12.87 Acres
- Property Type: Home with existing horse facilities Property Use: Dressage, Polo, Retired Horses, Horse Rescue, All Around, Breeding Facility
- Special Amenities: Pool, Guest Quarters Utility Type: Electric
- Bedrooms: 5 Bathrooms: 9.00
- Age: 5 House Area: 10,000 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Realtor, Auction, Auction Architectural Style: -
AUCTION ON-SITE SATURDAY, JUNE 17TH at 11:00 ET. To preview the property, please call DeCaro Team Member Stefanie Wilcox, +1 (435) 640-7181. The DeCaro Team will be on-site daily from 1-4 PM until the auction. Call for an immediate private appointment. All previews must be arranged prior to viewing with our team.
Live the 'Equestrian Lifestyle' in this professionally designed, private horse farm featuring an impeccable 10,000 square foot, 5 bedroom Shingle Style home overlooking 8 fenced grass paddocks.This is the only all-encompassing horse farm in Greenwich- includes Indoor & Outdoor riding rings, an 8 stall barn, separate garage & staff quarters & an home w/every possible amenity including a gorgeous pool w/stone terracing. Built in 2012.