Gentleman's Horse Ranch
249 S. Encino Crossing
Liberty Hill, TX 78642
- Price: 635,000 USD Property Area: 10.00 Acres
- Property Type: Home with existing horse facilities Property Use: Hobby Farm, Hunter Jumper, Dressage, Cutting, Reining Horses, Western Riding, English Riding
- Special Amenities: - Utility Type: Electric, Well
- Bedrooms: 4 Bathrooms: 2.50
- Age: 12 House Area: 2,812 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Realtor Architectural Style: Texas Ranch
249 S. Encino Xing Liberty Hill, TX MLS# 7289869
Horse ranch available in acclaimed Liberty Hill ISD. Features all the bells & whistles for the avid horse enthusiast: Custom home, pool, barn, shed, roping arena, and multiple paddocks completely fenced. 10 acres for animals to roam while privately situated on a cul de sac makes a quiet place for the kids to ride bikes. Horizon Realty Austin Broker Christine Choate Langely. Contact Kelly James for more details: 512-630-7069, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, web: http://www.dreamhomekelly.com
Features of the property:
• Property is currently ag exempted with light deed restrictions. It’s privately situated on a cul de sac of Post Oak Ranch.
• Horse property is completely set up and ready to move your horses into without any work needed. One additional 10 acre tract is available to purchase.
Features of the home
• Custom built ranch style home by Woolery Builders
• 2812 sqft 1 story 4 bed / 2.5 bath - office
• Stained concrete floors throughout
• Open concept living / dining / kitchen
• Kitchen boast tons of counter space, 45” height silestone counter tops with lower cabinets containing pull-out trays/ drawers, & two pantries.
• Living room has view of the barn through 3 sets of French doors that also lends itself to extending the entertainment onto the back porch
• A true Texas wood burning fire place surrounded by floor to ceiling white limestone
• All bedrooms are well lit with natural light from windows as well as equipped with large closets.
• Master bathroom has separate shower / tub with a master closet the size of a New York apartment.
• Alarm system is built in.
• Custom pool leading off the back porch with a sun tanning deck ready for your umbrellas and lawn chairs.
• 500 ft. well has a 2500 gallon holding tank that also services the sprinkler system.
Features of the horse facilities
• Horse barn and arena are self-contained with field fence
• Horse barn designed smart to include: 3 horse stalls with individual fly misters and runs, room for hay storage in the barn, an enclosed tack room, as well as implement storage / workshop.
• Roping / riding arena (approx.. 240X140). $10000 worth of dirt work. Round pen & roping shoots can be removed.
The owner has laid out the paddocks, arena, and barn to optimize the size of the paddocks and give you a lot of choices. As any horse enthusiast knows, the animal’s wellbeing has been given top priority and this truly would be a place you could move into immediately without any preparation to the horse facilities as well as the house is immaculate too.