*SOLD* Breathtaking Views, Mountain top Equine Estate within minutes to town!
34260 Ne Old Parrett Mountain Road
Newberg, Oregon 97132
- Price: 2,195,000 USD Property Area: 19.10 Acres
- Property Type: Home with existing horse facilities Property Use: Hobby Farm, Hunter Jumper, Dressage, Cutting, Reining Horses, Riding School, Community, Western Riding, English Riding, 3-Day Event, Retired Horses, Horse Rescue, Trail Riding, Gaited Horses, All Around, Breeding Facility, Therapeutic Riding School, Dude Ranch
- Special Amenities: Pool, Guest Quarters, Separate guest quarters as well as additional dwelling unit stud Utility Type: Electric, Well, Propane
- Bedrooms: 3 Bathrooms: 4.10
- Age: 1980 House Area: 5,162 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Realtor Architectural Style: Custom Architectural with main level master suite and living spaces
Take your breath away views from every corner of this lifestyle estate! Nestled among a plethora of award winning vineyards, possible suitability for your own viticulture endeavors. Custom 5,000+ sqft 3 bed 4.1 bath home with floor to ceiling wall of windows truly capture the spirit of indoor and outdoor entertaining. The gourmet kitchen almost lends a hand to the chef at heart. Open concept floorplan accentuated by vaulted ceilings, the warmth and coziness remains with multiple fireplaces and natural light throughout. Main level living includes expansive master suite, family, living, dining and recreational rooms. Upstairs bedrooms boast private balcony overlooking the salt water pool, jacuzzi, garden pergola with a peekaboo look onto horses enjoying the outdoor arena. Mosey down the tree lined path towards the stables equipped with 23 stalls, tack room, restroom, wash rack and cross ties. Enjoy riding in comfort all year round in the professional 80x180 indoor arena, even auditors can enjoy the activities from the heated viewing room. Enjoy the expansive views while hacking around the 150x280 all-weather sand outdoor arena. Almost 20 acres of fenced pastures, old growth trees and the serenity of space, nature and privacy. Secondary guest home with separate gated entrance, perfect for extended family or trainer headquarters. Additional apartment suitable for farm hand or property manager. Rich in recreational amenities with adjacent 400+acre park with riding and hiking trails. The adage of location, location, location certainly applies here with the convenience of Newberg, Sherwood and Wilsonville a mere 5-10 minutes away.