159 Horse Ranch Road
Sedona, AZ 86351
- Price: 4,250,000 USD Property Area: 5.00 Acres
- Property Type: Home with existing horse facilities Property Use: Hobby Farm, Hunter Jumper, Dressage, Cutting, Western Riding, English Riding, Retired Horses, Horse Rescue, Trail Riding, Gaited Horses, All Around, Breeding Facility
- Special Amenities: Handicap Access, Pool, Guest Quarters, Separate 10 Car Garage, Bunk Hou Utility Type: Electric, Well, Propane, 220, Cable TV, Underground Utilities, Telepho
- Bedrooms: 4 Bathrooms: 3.00
- Age: 14 House Area: 6,630 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Realtor Architectural Style: Contemporary Southwest
This is a true luxury property that’s ideal for the passionate equestrian or car collector, set against the US National Forest with inspiring, breathtaking panoramic red rock views on 5 stunning acres, creating an unparalleled luxury estate that has it all: The 6,151 sf. single-level Main Residence, a beautiful and spacious Guest Casita, a separate Guest House/Bunk House, a 1,712 sf. Separate Car & RV Garage that’s truly the ‘Garage-Mahal’, ideal State-of-the-Art Horse Facilities, a serene Pool and Spa patio that looks out to the incredible views and absolutely stunning grounds. Every part of this property is immaculately and lovingly maintained. The Main Residence features a gorgeous Gourmet Kitchen and wine service area, a large Executive Office/Den/Library, a spacious and bright Exercise Room, a fun Game Room that opens to the Pool and Spa Patio, the attached awesome Guest Casita, and of course the stately Master Bedroom Suite, overlooking the flagstone Pool and Spa Patio and views of Courthouse Butte and much more. Flawlessly executed stonework, exquisite wood and iron work, and faux wall painting throughout the home creates a warm and sensuous interior experience, with Italian tile flooring, arch doorways, numerous automatic blinds, touch screen electronics, a built-in sound system, and much more. There’s a private courtyard off the Main Residence, and pathways to take you throughout the property and also directly into the US National Forest. Extensive paver driveways and walkways circulate from the main residence to the huge RV/Collector Car Garage, the impeccable horse facilities – 5 stalls, 2 feed rooms, beautiful and spacious tack room, auto-waters, heated wash stalls, ceiling fans, sprinklered, insulated, extra-large runs, feed storage, more! - and the Guest House/Bunk House. There’s a private well with a 40,000 gallon storage tank and state-of-the-art water delivery system backed up by a dedicated generator. Known as “Spirit Lifter” this luxury residence and captures the very essence of Sedona from top to bottom, end to end, like no other property. First Time On Market!