Horse Farm in Central Maine
TBD Garland Line Road
Dover-Foxcroft, Maine 04426
- Price: 259,900 USD Property Area: 0.00 Acres
- Property Type: - Property Use: Hobby Farm, Hunter Jumper, Dressage, Cutting, Riding School, Community, Western Riding, English Riding, Retired Horses, Horse Rescue, Trail Riding, All Around, Therapeutic Riding School
- Special Amenities: - Utility Type: Electric, Well
- Bedrooms: 0 Bathrooms: 0.00
- Age: 0 House Area: 0 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Realtor Architectural Style: -
Long-time home of a successful equine business, this property is well set up and appointed to help you make your dreams come true. A large riding arena with a brand new roof and a 6 stall barn, as well as many other amenities, make this a great place to care for and enjoy horses. The barn also contains an office, a large heated tack room, plenty of space for grain and hay, and loft space. Stable equipment, arena equipment , tack, and tractor are all negotiable with the sale. The 30 acres included in this parcel includes many acres of cleared pasture, some of which is fenced, and also plenty of opportunities for trail riding. There is no house included with this offering, but there is plenty of space to build exactly what you want!