Eastern NC Equestrian Estate
910 Mill Rd
Washington, North Carolina 27889
- Price: 774,900 USD Property Area: 48.66 Acres
- Property Type: Home with existing horse facilities Property Use: Hobby Farm, Hunter Jumper, Western Riding, English Riding, Retired Horses, Trail Riding, All Around, Therapeutic Riding School
- Special Amenities: Pool, Guest Quarters, plant irrigation,3/4 wraparound covered porch,huge 4bay/3bay fully insulated metal garage buildin Utility Type: Electric, Propane
- Bedrooms: 4 Bathrooms: 2.00
- Age: 1998 House Area: 2,561 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Realtor Architectural Style: -
Enjoy the peaceful & serene 48+ acre estate from your spacious 3/4 wraparound, covered porch. Huge detached 3 bay & 4 bay garage buildings, both fully insulated w/ thermal doors & concrete floors, complete w/ gutters, offers plenty of secure space. Estate also boasts an open kitchen concept, generous island w/ granite counter tops & stainless steel appliances, its own private apartment / guest house, equipped w/ 1500 sq ft of living, full bath & kitchen, and laundry. Incredibly built metal 8 stall horse barn with hayloft/ storage, equipment/ tack room, feed room, wash area & office space, a separate hay barn, club house/ office and chicken coop, which could be converted for outdoor equipment shelter, large fenced pastures which included a round pen & wooded riding trails, plant irrigation throughout in addition to numerous fruit trees, blackberry and blueberry bushes and muscadine grape vines. The country charm of this house, coupled with the equestrian facilities, gated entrance, above ground pool, beautiful grounds plus much more, makes this a truly remarkable estate you will be proud to call home!