Tanglewood NSW Australia
Tanglewood, NSW 2488
- Price: 25,000,000 USD Property Area: 814.00 Acres
- Property Type: Home with existing horse facilities, Land with existing horse facilities, no home Property Use: Hobby Farm, Hunter Jumper, Dressage, Cutting, Polo, Reining Horses, Riding School, Community, Western Riding, English Riding, 3-Day Event, Retired Horses, Horse Rescue, Trail Riding, Gaited Horses, Horse and Buggy, All Around, Breeding Facility, Race Track, Therapeutic Riding School, Dude Ranch, Cattle Ranch
- Special Amenities: Guest Quarters Utility Type: Electric
- Bedrooms: 0 Bathrooms: 0.00
- Age: 0 House Area: 0 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Realtor Architectural Style: -
Price to be negotiated.
This amazing property is a unique opportunity to purchase a substantial landholding in far northern NSW, Australia, just 3 miles (5km) to sparkling Cabarita Beach on the Eastern seaboard. The land is 814 acres (329 ha) and has a variety of topographies, zonings, and land uses.
The largest area of infrastructure is the EQUESTRIAN PRECINCT, which has multi purpose buildings, a covered arena, an open arena, tie up stalls, a large stable, a racetrack, etc, set in a lovely semi tropical landscape. Some of the facilities are in good order, some need considerable work. It has been used in the past as a breeding ranch and as an international jockey training facility.
The site has hills and trails, open and forested zones, suitable for bike or horse riding, a 6 court tennis complex, residential buildings, and large tracts of land suitable for farming, grazing, etc. The site would suit a private buyer seeking a substantial land holding, to develop as a premier equestrian based facility, but equally the land could be anything from a resort, to a new city: it needs a grand vision. Coolangatta International Airport is just 20 mins to the north, and the site is right on the main highway (Pacific Highway). The site could accommodate an airport.
Here is a link to the website: http://tanglewoodestate.webs.com/
The Equestrian precinct features at 2.00 mins.
Subject to council approval, or state significance development, the site could be a major new city or precinct, or the multiple land areas used for different purposes. There are sweeping views from key locations, and the location is one of the most sought after lifestyle areas in Australia.
Please contact GARY: firstname.lastname@example.org