Rare Horse Ranch in Beautiful Dewey, Arizona
2285 Old Black Canyon Highway
Dewey , Arizona 86327
- Price: 1,420,000 USD Property Area: 23.70 Acres
- Property Type: Home with existing horse facilities Property Use: Hobby Farm, Western Riding, Cattle Ranch
- Special Amenities: Guest Quarters, 800 SF Guest house/ studi Utility Type: Electric, Well, Propane, 3 on-site Irrigation wells and 20.9 Irrigated Grandfather Water Rights with 79.4 acre feet annual allotme
- Bedrooms: 2 Bathrooms: 1.50
- Age: 2015 House Area: 1,556 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Realtor Architectural Style: Custom home with attic/ loft, outside custom patio and built in BBQ.
Beautiful Horse Ranch located in the historic farming area along the Agua Fria River in Dewey, Arizona. This property is on grid as well as solar with 3 on-site irrigation wells and 20.9 Irrigated Acres of Grandfather Water Rights. The property features 6 fully fenced pastures with permanant pasture plantings and sprinklers. Improvements consist of 2 single family residences, guest home, mare motel, hay barn, shop building and multiple ranch improvements. Entire property is fenced with no-climb fencing with metal entryway gate. You do not want to miss this beautiful piece of property! Call for Appointment.