Can Coll- Costa Brava
Girona-Costa Brava, Girona-Costa Brava 17800
- Price: 3,200,000 EUR Property Area: 400.00 Acres
- Property Type: Home with existing horse facilities Property Use: Riding School, All Around, Cattle Ranch
- Special Amenities: Handicap Access, Pool, Guest Quarters Utility Type: Electric, Well
- Bedrooms: 0 Bathrooms: 0.00
- Age: 2000 House Area: 22,000 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Realtor Architectural Style: 16th Century Catalan Masia
COSTA BRAVA LARGE ESTATE: This huge property of about 167 hectares (400 acres) is located about 40 minutes to the Costa Brava, close to Susqueda and limiting with the huge water reservoir of Susqueda enjoying an excellent panoramic view onto the water reservoir and the mountains in front (El Far and Rupit).
The property is in the well-known itinerary of the famous bandit-revolutionary of the 16th century, Joan de Serrallonga (born in the neighbourhoods), and amidst an environment of great beauty. The estate is located in a beautiful area of great touristic interest. Barcelona is about 100 Km, the French border 110 Km, Girona about 60 Km and the PGA Golf course about 35 Km.
There are three ruins of the 17th century to be reconstructed and a chapel of the 15th Century to be restored. Assistance will be offered for the reconstruction.
Close to the Sanctuary of the Virgin of the Mountain of Susqueda. Excellent hunting and fishing area. About 700-800 meters above sea level which makes it excellent for vineyards..
Among the ideal activities. Hunting and equestrian lodge, Countryside Hotel with restaurant for leisure and events, secluded private residence for a VIP, etc.
It offers an unlevelled privacy and unique quietness although not too far to Barcelona, Girona or the Costa Brava if social life is, from time to time, required. More options available!